E-Learning with No Zoom
During an E-Learning day, students will NOT meet with their teachers via Zoom. Students will have assignments posted in Canvas to complete throughout the day.
*NOTE: E-Learning days are only on Family-Teacher Conference days.
Login to Canvas FIRST
- Students will use one of the two methods to login to Canvas.
- School Chromebook: Login to your Chromebook using your 500##### (ID number) and your password. Clever will open in a tab in Google Chrome. Click "Login with Google".
- School iPad: Tap the Clever app. Click “Login with Google”.
- Home Device: Go to www.clever.com/in/msdpike. Click "Login with Google". Make sure to sign in with the student Google account (email@example.com).
Once in Clever, click on the Canvas icon.
- Go to pike.instructure.com, enter your 500##### (ID number) and your password.
- Students will select their class(es) and find posted assignments either under Modules or Assignments.
If you need assistance, please call the Navigation Specialist at 317-387-2525, option 1.
*Please note that E-Learning days can become quite busy and you may need to leave a message for the Navigation Specialist to return your call.